Real women empowerment

Posted On // Leave a Comment
Congress party is celebrating the resonant success of ‘Bangla band’ (I love this word). I was really surprised by the response of people to this ‘band’. I have been living in Kolkata for four years. No doubt in this time duration I have seen dozens of ‘Bangla band’ but this ‘band’ was especial…..because I didn’t get a single bus/auto to go to my office. Congress party men always talk about the non-violence and about MK Gandhi and their ideologies….but this time they really show their true color during this ‘band’. However I am not here to share my view about these kinds of silly stuffs because we were used to live like this. We always blame to our bureaucracy…..our politicians. ……but we never behave as a responsible citizen. Obviously news papers were flooded with news related to this ‘band’. Most interesting photograph was published by “The Telegraph” in its Kolkata version. This was taken by Sanjoy Chattopadhyaya. It really entails the story of ‘women empowerment’ in India. Hope all of you will love it… :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment