Benefits of Being the UPwalah

Posted On // 2 comments

It has been really along period when I was on my dashboard of my blog. So many things kept me busy for a long period. So many things change in out political-social scenario in this time interval. Most important incident was general election and its outcome. People choose ‘dummy’ MMS as PM and ‘mummy’ with her party and partners breaks the 80 years old ‘iron man’s’’ dream to be PM of ‘young’ India. But surprisingly none of these issues moved me to write anything……but recent attacks on Indians in Australia was really interesting for me. It reminded me the attack on the Bihari’s in Mumbai…..however I am not here to favor or oppose those attacks…I think MMS is sufficient to do this…..last year arrest of an ‘muslim’ doctor stole his precious ‘neend’ but surprisingly he choose to stay mum over these issue…really a secular PM he is!!!!.....by the way, in last few days, I was thinking about benefits of being ‘UPwalah’..as I am from UP….I think its more relevant in present time of racial attacks….so what are the major benefits or ‘proudy’ facts of being ‘UPwalah’?........in my opinion these are

1. We have the best CM…ohh sorry 'dalit' CM (Actuallly ‘dalit’ word is in fashion. Cann’t you remember the selection of Meera Kumar as parliament speaker only because she is dallit ).So what is special about UP’s CM? There are two example of great administration in UP. Firstly, when there were drought like situation Nawab asked state to build Bara Imambara ,The legend in Mayanagari (previously known as Lucknow) and secondly when Shahjehan build Taj for the burial of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. Following their steps ‘Behan Ji’ is on 'beautification' spree which can be ‘owner’s pride’. All project costs something around Rs 6,000 crore. So this beautification is really important in such situation when UP is biggest borrower of centre.

2. We never bothered about our politician’s ignorance and enjoy the resources of others states (I am also enjoying the resources of West Bengal now a days). 12.39 lakh persons have migrated from other states to Maharashtra out of which 4.23 lakh are from UP during the last five years. So we follow the footsteps of America in this sense.

3. We sent most tainted MPs to parliament and have record of most custodial death. So what is special about it?? Did you see that movie in which a gangster falls in love and crime rate decrease dramatically in the city (really I forget the name of that movie…..it was Sanjay Dutt, Amitabh Bbachhhan, Ashwarya Roy Bachchan starrer..Please let me know if know the name of that movie).So more goon’s bosses in parliament less the crime however UP police will adjust the ‘respected rate’ by killing persons in custody.

4. Finally we don’t have to go to Australia to know the feelings of racial abuse or hatred. Our countrymen have enough hatred for us so we should be cordially thankful that we are not wasting our valuable money over Australia visit. What an idea sir ji!!!
There may be so many other things also to make us proud. So I request all my fellow ‘UPwalah’ to contribute this list. I am eagerly waiting for responses.
Update1: Only our politicians have courage to announce to ban the computer education, English and stock market in 21st century in their election manifesto.

2 comments:

  1. Really sad to hear about the beautification of Lucknow. Mayawati is on an ego trip and this election defeat has really shaken her up. She thought when she screams about 'dalit ki beti' becoming PM everyone would run out of their houses and vote for her. I hope the next assembly elections people come out and give a nice lesson to people like Mayawati and Mulayam. They should not be allowed to take people for granted anymore. If politicians cannot deliver good governance, security and development, then they must be dumped.

    ReplyDelete