Buzz-et

Posted On // Leave a Comment


Like the billions of other India, I also accept that terminology and methodology of budget is not my cup of tea. Although I tried many times to understand all these Latin and Greek but unluckily I did not get success. However I came through two biggest joke of this season during last budget week…

1.First one was a report in Times of India i.e.
Work 12 hours a day: Govt…Possibly government is now really serious about the work culture of its offices!!! Most of the Government’s employees didn’t work even for four hours in a day (at least in my office) then how will they work for 12 hours in a day???Among these most surprising thing was that where is our left wings……
2.Second one that my friend Harry is going to quit smoking ( ohhhhh don’t confused that he is inspired by recent trend of
Bollywood to kick smoking…) because after budget smoking will cost him dearly as cigarettes’ price is going to be increased after budget. He innocently asked that “arre simple hindi me batao...gold flake ab kitney me milega ???”” after knowing the hard fact now he told that he has two option only-either he is going two opt for “ bidi”( our very own version of cigarettes) or will urge to Finance Minister to bring down cigarette prices so that poor people could smoke cigarettes as "bidi" is more harmfull to health than cigarettes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment