real respect

Posted On // Leave a Comment


I read a book of OSHO some days ago.It's really a great experience.I want to share an excerptfrom that book that state that respectability has nothing to do with professions,money, designation........
"Then there is respectability even if you are a vagabond, because respectability has nothing to do with your vocation, your profession; respectability has something to do with you are acting out of strength, clarity, intelligence. "So be perfectly aware that I am not going to the university to be able to find some good job; I am not born to do such stupid things. And there are so many to do those things. But a very cultured, sophisticated, educated vagabond is very much needed because you don't see any around. There are vagabonds but they are just third-grade people, they are failures. I want first to be absolutely successful and then to kick all that success and just be a vagabond."

0 comments:

Post a Comment